Crunchy Swirl Biscuits
This yummy crunchy dog treat recipe makes some lovely pet biscuits.
- 1+3/4 cups cornmeal.
- 1/3 butter or margarine.
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules.
- 3/4 cup powdered milk.
- 1 egg – beaten.
- 2 cups of plain/all-purpose flour (or rice flour).
- 1/2 cup of hot water.
How to make the treat
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix cornmeal, butter, beef granules and hot water.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes, then add powdered milk and stir.
- Add the egg and 1 cup of flour.
- Stir well then add other cup of flour and knead for 1-2 minutes until dough is firm. Add more water if you think it needs it.
- Roll out on floured surface and use cookie cutters.
- Put on a baking tray and put in oven for 50 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool and store in the fridge.
My dog Luigi loves Crunchy Swirl Biscuits and he will do anything for a crumb!
More Dog Biscuit Recipes
To to CrazyCrumb Dog Treat Home from Dog Biscuit Recipe