Use these free dog biscuits recipes to make some healthy dog treats for your favorite pet!
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- 1/2 cup of cornflour
- 1/3 cup of freshly choped mint.
- 1/2 cup dry or choped parsley
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil.
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix flour cornflour and herbs.
- Add 3/4 of you cup of water and save the rest. Also add the olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out on floured board and roll to about 1cm thick (if the dough does not stick together add some of the water until mixture is less crumbly.
- Use knife or cookie cutters and put on a baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Take them out let them cool down and see if your dogs breath improves!