Wheat-Free Blueberry And Banana Biscuits
These healthy homemade dog treats are made with blueberry and banana.
Packed with vitamins, these biscuits will give your dog the healthy snack he needs.
Luigi likes this dog biscuit as it is crunchy and tasty as well as a wheat free treat so he can eat it!
- 1 banana.
- 1/2 cup blueberrys.
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter.
- 1 + 1/2 cup oats.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley.
Turn oven on at 180/350 degrees.
- Using food blender or smoothey maker blend the blueberrys and banana together.
- Add 1 cup of oats and the peanut butter then add blueberry and banana smoothey.
- Stir it well then add the milk and parsley and the rest of the oats.
- Using a teaspoon place bits of dough on a non-stick tray
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes, this recipe makes around 30 dog biscuits.
This easy treat is a great treat as it holds together well.