Tasty, crunchy apple, cinnamon and honey biscuits that are for posher pooches.
These homemade dog biscuits make a delcious apple dog treat with real flavour. And are suitable for vegetarian pets.
- 1 Apple.
- 1 cup oatmeal.
- 1+1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- 1/4 cup honey.
- 1/2 cup water.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Making the biscuits
Turn oven on at 180/350 degrees.
- Using a food processor chop the apple (cut out the core first).
- Place the apple bits in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon and honey.
- Add the oatmeal and water and mix well
- Slowly add the flour until a dough is formed.
- Roll out on a floured board to about 1cm thick.
- Use cookie cutters to make biscuit shapes.
- Place on a non-stick tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Take them out and let them cool.
These homemade dog treats are easy to make and an easy biscuit for your pet to eat.