Peanut Butter And Bacon Biscuits
This peanut butter dog biscuit recipe is a healthy dog treat. The added bacon makes sure this treat appeals to all dogs! And it is so easy to make, you will love it too.
This can safely rank in CrazyCrumbs best dog treats hall of fame!
Pooches love the taste of bacon and peanut butter. As most dog owners know, the best way their pets heart is through their stomach. And what can beat this tasty home-made biscuit?
- 1 Egg – beaten.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup Bacon bits (cooked and chopped).
- 1 Tbs vegtable oil.
- 2 cups all-purpose/plain Flour.
- 3/4 cup Water.
How to make the biscuit
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix up the peanut butter, oil, egg and water.
- Stir in the bacon bits.
- Add the flour to make dough.
- Roll out thinly and use cookie cutters to make biscuit shapes.
- Place on non-stick tray and bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes. Take them out and let them cool.
I can always tell if Luigi is going to like the treats I make because he will sit in the kitchen and wait for them to be done!
Your dog may look like he enjoys homemade dog treats as much as the bought ones, but he will understand that you took the time to make his life a little tastier!
Think you pet might like a peanut butter cookie instead? Try this peanut butter cookie recipe.