Peanut Butter Honey Bar Biscuits
Got a dog with a sweet tooth? All dogs love this peanut butter dog biscuits recipe for a yummy sweet cereal bar.
Deliciously chewy, this peanut and honey treat is hard to resist for four legged friends AND two legged ones!
My biscuit recipe is based on a hikers cereal bar, and makes a great energy-packed snack for your pet when out on a long hike, or working extra hard. Or use it to give him a boost when he is feeling tired.
Peanut butter is great for your pet. It contains vitamins H and E which will make your dog’s fur shine, and strengthen his immune system.
- 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or crunchy).
- 1+1/4 cup breakfast Cereal Flakes/Oats (I used a mix of oats, cornflakes and branflakes.
- 1 teaspoon Butter.
How to make the biscuits
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix together honey, peanut butter and butter.
- Gently stir in the cereal.
- Mix all ingredients together until you have a sticky ball in the bowl.
- Spread the biscuit mixture onto a non-stick baking tray – spreading it out to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake in the oven for ten minutes
- When you take it out it will be soft. When cool, cut into small squares or bars to suit the size of your dog.
Makes 8-10 small biscuits/bars. Recipe can easily be doubled for more.
Seal the biscuits in plastic wrap for individual packing, or keep in a airtight tin.
I hope your dog enjoys these biscuit treats! If she loves peanut butter, then why not try this homemade peanut butter and banana dog treat recipe too!
More Dog Biscuit Recipes for your Four Legged Friend
Leave Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits for Crazycrumb Dog Treats home