These peanut butter dog cookies are a treat that no dog will turn their nose up at, as dogs just love peanut butter and bananas.
Banana is a great ingredient in the recipe as dogs love it. This recipe works great with bananas that have gone mushy (no need to tell your pet!).
- 1 Banana.
- 1+1/2 cups Flour.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter.
- 1 Egg.
- 1/4 cup Honey.
- 1/4 cup Water.
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda (baking powder).
- 2 tbsp Oil – vegtable oil or olive oil.
How to make the treats.
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix every thing together until a dough is formed.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour.
- Take out the dought then tear a bit of and roll it into a sausage then get a knife and cut it up (i found this made chips not cookies but just form a chip into a circle for a round one).
- Then put them in the oven for 15 minutes
- Take them out (they will be brown) let them cool and see if your dog likes them.
I think this is one of the best treats I have made so far and Luigi, who is very picky, loves them!
This peanut butter treat recipe makes a nice hard treat that can easily be snapped but does not crumble.
It is a great treat for walks and agility training, so have a few of these in your pocket and your pet will be amazingly well behaved!