Peanut Butter and Banana Bones
This free peanut butter dog treat recipe is perfect for puppies.
Any dog with a taste for banana or PB is going to love this dog treat. Which pet can resist such a yummy tasting treat?
This recipe makes a soft biscuit treat. The dough is quite soft, but holds a shape made by a cookie cutter well.
If you make the dog treat recipe with rice flour instead of wheat germ, then it makes a great wheat-free treat. So even dogs with allergies can enjoy it.
- 1 Banana – mashed.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter.
- 1/4 cup wheat-germ or rice flour.
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts.
- 1/4 cup warm water.
Directions for making these treats
Turn oven on at 180/325 degrees.
- Mix together the banana, peanut butter, chopped peanuts and flour.
- Add as much of the water as you need to make a firm dough.
- Roll out on a floured board about 1cm thick.
- Use cookie cutters to make biscuit shapes
- Place on non-stick tray and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Take them out and let them cool.
This recipe is loved by my dog Luigi – and all his doggy friends!
Don’t tell him, but this is a great way to use up a banana that is going brown – they mash much easier when they are soft. I usually use smooth peanut butter for this recipe because the peanuts add the crunch. But crunchy PB works just as well.
More Peanut Butter recipes we like :
I hope your pet really enjoys these treats as much as Luigi does. I have a lot more recipes on this website like this one, so do look around and make your pet happy!More Peanut Butter Dog Treats Recipes
Go to CrazyCrumb-Dog-Treats Home from this Peanut Butter Dog Treat Recipe